Friday 25 October 2013

Suzuki Hayabusa !!!!!

                  Suzuki Hayabusa is a sport bike motorcycle made by Suzuki since 1999.It immediately won acclaim as the World's Fastest Production motorcycle,with a top speed of 188 to 199 miles per hour(302 to 312 Km/hr).Hayabusa is a Japanese for "peregrine falcon",a bird that often serves as a metaphor for speed due to its vertical hunting dive or stoop,speed of 180 to 202 miles per hour(292 to 325 km/hr),the fastest of any bird.
                  This is what generally Suzuki Hayabusa "is" and known for the entire world.But for me its not the same.Suzuki Hayabusa for me is not just an fastest production motorcycle,but it is "MY DREAM."
              Its not a dream of mine which comes in my sleep but its a DREAM which does not let me sleep.I have a dream of buying this bike or motorcycle on my own.Dreams becomes goals when they have deadlines and thus I took a deadline of one year when I seriously realized this dream of mine.It was on 26th may 2013 that I fixed a deadline to achieve my dream and hence I will own a Suzuki Hayabusa motorcycle within 26th May 2014.
               Hayabusa is no more a wallpaper or poster for me but its a wonderful dream which makes me dedicate myself to whatever I do,learn innumerable things and it has also made me realize what is life."Hayabusa" is one such topic which I would like to write blogs for 'n' number of times.So this blog ends here but in my posts list you will find many more related to it.




212

DAYS 

TO 

GO

2 comments: