Wednesday 30 October 2013

Make Up your mind if you want to do something!!

                      "Its all in the game of MIND"-This is a very common saying from my mentor Sujit Lalwani Sir.And I completely agree that its all in game of mind.Isn't it ??? Don't you think whatever you do,whatever you feel,all these depends on your mind.We very often listen to our mind than heart.Just make up your mind in order to do anything and everything.
                If you want to be a topper of your class,make up your mind and make use of each second properly and focus properly.If you want to become a cricketer,make up your mind that it will be only Cricket on your mind until you become a cricketer.If you are indoor you will be watching some cricket match or browsing about amazing cricketers,if you are outdoor then it will be just because you will be playing cricket and when you are so involved,no one can stop you from becoming a cricketer.
                I chose this topic because I want to make up my mind for an important thing today.It is to lose weight,I have put on a lot of weight and I want to reduce it.There is just one life and I don't to live it by being someone who is obese and not fit.I have taken a target of December 3 2013,by which I will reduce 7 kilos of my weight(my weight is 88 kilos now)but Each day I get tempted to eat some or the other food which contains fat and I just convince myself telling that I won't consume fat items from the next day.So I want to end that postponing attitude and make a commitment to myself that I won't be consuming fat containing food items from now on and will for sure exercise regularly.
            "I have made up my MIND,no one can stop me now."

No comments:

Post a Comment