Sunday 27 October 2013

Social Media Management Workshop

Me sharing my experiences and achievements
                   I feel extremely blessed to be a part of IU.It has transformed my Life in different ways.Today was again a Sunday wherin I enjoyed completely but by doing something productive and inspiring and learning a lot of lessons."Where those past sundays in which my wake up time used to be 12pm and somehow pass the whole day by doing something and where these present days in which my wake up time is 6am and later in the day I get dressed in suit and leave for conferences and Workshops."
                Today was a brilliant Sunday as there was a workshop today on "Importance of social media management" and only ten participants were selected.The workshop was conducted in a brilliant restaurant in rajajinagar,Bangalore,Karnataka,India called as "Swaad."It was a great workshop indeed.I got a chance to take on the stage to tell about my achievements or experiences of social media in a positive manner or productive manner.
                 Then finally when Sujit Lalwani Sir arrived and began it was just LEARNING's & INSPIRATION.I learnt a lot more ways in which social media can be used better and also learnt different stories from different parts of the world through social media.I also have a great feeling because I succeeded in convincing one friend of mine to attend the conference and at the end he was transformed by inspiration and learning's.
            All in All it was a wonderful day.

      "Thank you God and parents for giving me LIFE."

1 comment:

  1. Social Talent undeniable importance for international businesses, navigating the country’s tax and labor laws can be a time-consuming and frustrating roadblock for foreign companies hoping to branch out into the world’s third largest economy.

    ReplyDelete