Wednesday 23 October 2013

Sales traing for the "Parle agro" team of bangalore

                  This was one of the remarkable days in my life.I feel so grateful to my mentors who invited me to attend the sales training for "Parle Agro" team of bangalore along with them.Inspirational speakers from IU,Mohan Sir and Bharath Sir were requested or signed up by the Parle agro group to train them for sales of their new product.It is a very interesting product which I will be sharing next.
                The product is named as "Cafe Cuba",its basically a CSD-Carbonated Soft Drink.In soft drinks there are different flavours such as cola,orange etc.This one will mark the beginning of a new flavour called "Coffee Rush".It is an amazing product which is coffee carbonated soft drink.It will definitely will be a great new coming thing for the coffee lovers.
                We were given tins of Cafe cuba to taste.I dint taste there because of a reason.But later when I tasted it was mind blowing.I wish to see it as a great,refreshing and energizing product for the coffee lovers and non coffee lovers as well.We the IU TEAM wished them and hope for a great success in the sales of their product.There were a lot of learnings from this session which I would like to write as another blog after few days as the learnings were in-numerous.

No comments:

Post a Comment