Saturday 19 October 2013

Accidents must make you STRONGER

                    Yes,i mean that accidents should make us stronger.Feels strange right??I will try to make it convincing by the end of my blog.
             I basically chose today's topic for my blog as "Accidents" because I met with an accident with my dear one today:-(:-( and will remember this day forever in my life.I will make sure that such negative incidents wont happen in our future.This is the only blog in the entire history of my blogging that I have used a sad smiley.
             Accidents are basically unforeseen and unplanned events,mainly due to lack of intensity and attention.Today it was just a simple accident,the reason was because of little lack of attention and sudden stop by the vehicle in the front.That friend of mine is not very much used to riding in the traffic still.After the incident,I just couldn't control and was completely disheartened.But that dear one of mine was worried about what happened to me,inspite of the fact that both of us fell down.
           Accidents does reduce your confidence but losing confidence further is GIVING UP.Instead take it as a challenge and make sure that you wont repeat such kind of accidents ever.Let it be accidents in any form,let it be related to vehicle or just in making a small decision etc.You would have experienced the consequence of that accident,so bounce back with strength and confidence by taking it as a learning and commitment that you wont repeat it."Nobody is perfect in life,Life should be lived by making making mistakes and learning a lot from it."So become strong when something goes wrong by realizing the fact that its just for time being,rather than becoming weak.
           It doesnt matter how you fall/fail,when you fall/fail or why you fall/fell,all that matters is how soon you stand up or bounce back with more confidence than before.I am there for that dear one of mine to make stand strong in life and will make that friend ONE OF THE BEST RIDER.

No comments:

Post a Comment