Wednesday 16 October 2013

Tamil Movies

Varthapadatha Valibar Sangham
                 Movies or film is a series of still images which,when shown on screen,create an illusion of moving objects.The detailed information about movies can be read or understood from google.I would like to write a small blog on tamil movies from heart and not from my mind.Mind may deal with technical aspects and heart with entertainment,feelings and emotions.
                I watch movies of five different languages-Kannada,Hindi,English,Tamil and Telugu.I have a favourite movie in each of the language but the most favourite language for the best movies according to me is Tamil.I really love the way in which tamil movies are picturised and directed.I like all aspects in it,let it be technology,acting,directing,dancing,action scenes,comedy scenes,love scenes etc.I mainly like the comedy aspect of tamil movies and I do enjoy it a lot.I happened to write a blog on Tamil Movies because I was watching a tamil movie "Varthapadatha Valibar Sangham" before writing the blog.
                 May the Tamil film industry and all other language film industries progress massively and come up with more inspiring and informative movies,than the movies which are unnecessary and less essential.

No comments:

Post a Comment