Tuesday 29 October 2013

Getting dressed as proffesional feels great

Me in SUIT
                It really feels wonderful getting dressed as a professional.IU1010 is one such amazing platform which transformed me in different aspects of life and also in the aspect of realizing how good dressing up as professional looks and I have started liking it a lot.What is IU1010???It is an amazing platform which ten selected youths from Bangalore are selected and they are personally trained by International Inspirational Speaker Sujit Lalwani.I feel proud that I was one among the ten of IU1010 Season-1 and we were asked to dress up in formals(with or without suits) during the sessions and I started liking dressed as professionals from then.
               Even after the season I feel really happy to dress up in formals,mainly with the suit.I love the color black and my first suit is black color and this was taken when I delivered my FIRST TALK on stage.So this has become one memorable non-living thing in my life.I get a chance to dress up as professional even now when I attend the conferences and workshops of IU(Inspiration Unlimited).I also being the advertisements representative of IU e-Magazine have to dress up as professionals when I go for meetings.So the two wonderful dressing styles I love a lot and prefer more is either professional or traditional.Traditional dressing is another wonderful dressing style which I really love a lot.
           "Life is small but very LARGE-"

No comments:

Post a Comment