Tuesday 15 October 2013

List of current chief ministers of India

                       It is very important to be aware of the current affairs like chief ministers of different state of India,name of the chief justice,other ministers,different governments etc.It so happened that one of my gooody friend had a wonderful plan of memorizing the names of all the chief ministers of India and I have succeeded in that.But that friend of mine is still accomplishing that task and I will make sure that it will be done very soon.
              I know that google provides the list of chief ministers of India but I would like to write all the names of chief ministers of India in my blog today as it will help me repeatedly reinforce my mind of it and I will remember it better and for long.
             List of Chief Ministers:
 Andhra Pradesh - N.Kiran Kumar Reddy
 Arunachal Pradesh - Nabam tukki
 Assam - Tarun Gogoi
 Bihar - Nitish Kumar
  Chattisgarh - Raman Singh
  Delhi - Shiela Dixit
  Goa - Manohar Parikkar
  Gujarat - Narendra Modi
  Haryana - Bhupinder Singh Hooda
  Himachal Pradesh - Virbhadra Singh
  Jammu and Kashmir - Omar Abdullah 
  Jharkhand - Hemanth Sorren
  Karnataka - Siddaramiah
  Kerala - Omen Chandy
  Madya Pradesh - Shivraj Singh Chouhan
  Maharashtra - Prithviraj Chouhan 
  Manipur - Okram Ibobi Singh
  Meghalaya - Mukul Sangma
  Mizoram - Pu Lalthanhawla
  Nagaland - Neiphiu Rio
  Odisha - Naveen Patnaik
  Punjab - Parkash Singh Badal
  Puducherry - N.Rangaswamy
  Rajasthan - Ashok Gehlot
  Sikkim - Pawan Singh Chamling
  Tamil Nadu - Jayalalitha
  Tripura - Manik Sarkar
   Uttarkhand - Vijay Bahuguna
   Uttar Pradesh - Akilesh Yadav
   West Bengal - Mamatha Banerjee

No comments:

Post a Comment