Tuesday 8 October 2013

'Be Practical' Always

                        "Always be practical."This is the biggest lesson I learnt from my dearest mentor Sujit Lalwani Sir.Being practical is very much necessary,accepting the truth is very much better than having false hopes.I actually wasnt practical till I realized about it after listening to my mentor.I was planning more and executing less.Planning does not deal with future decisions but futurity of the present decisions.Planning relates the uncertainties and possibilities of tomorrow to the facts of today and yesterday.
                      I was over optimistic regarding the dream of mine to own a bike called Hayabusa within 26th May 2014.Inspite of not putting in extra efforts,I was dreaming about my dream to come true.It is like keeping a false hope.When you want something you need to go for it,being hopeful and confident(optimistic) of getting it is necessary but without the required efforts,yet being confident and hopeful is being over optimistic.That is why I realized that I need to be practical,I need to know my position and calculate the distance to be reached and the amount of work to reach the distance.But calculating alone is not enough,it has to be implemented.If not implemented,the next calculations needs to be changed and then implemented.As a result the required outcomes will be achieved.
                     I frankly accept the fact that the required efforts was not being done by me,inspite of that I was being optimistic.This is definitely a false hope.After learning lessons from my mentor,I have become practical and now know what and where exactly I am.I thank that wonderful mentor of mine for spending quality time with me in order to share few important lessons,inspite of his jam-packed schedule.
                I also learnt an important lesson as to not assume to have done a lot,just by thinking a lot.I used to think a lot and executions were less.This would not take me anywhere.I also learnt a new method to success.That is when you feel that you are struggling the most in this world,just compare with someone above you in Life,think of their struggle and then feel that you have to do more and eventually DO MORE.
              I will hereby be practical and accept the truth and reality of life,than keeping a false hope.I request all my readers to be practical in your lives,think properly many times before deciding something.

No comments:

Post a Comment