Sunday 6 October 2013

One Life Live it

                    Yes I completely live my life according to this policy of mine-One Life Live it.Isnt it tue??There is just one Life and we dont actually live it.We just lead a simple life with no happiness,satisfaction and more of worrying,fear.We should live our life realizing the fact that what has to happen will surely happen,so dont wait for something to happen and instead make things to happen.We normally wait for things to happen in desired way and not work in a way to make things happen in the desired way.
               There is always a fear of future,which should not be there.I believe that "Everything is written,"means what has to happen and when it has to happen is written.Our Life is a scripted play of God.Instead of thinking and worrying what may happen in future,work hard and make sure you wont let anything happen that is not desired by you.For example:Exams are there next week and preparation is very low.Instead of worrying that next week is the exam and preparation is not adequate,rise up with positive attitude and telling yourself that a week is there and anything is possible.
                 People dont actually live their lives.We can live our life by doing one simple thing that is "Enjoy and love what you do and do what you love and enjoy."I myself accept that many times I have also not lived my life,instead have led it.But will make sure that I am back with my policy of "One Life Live it,"start enjoying and rocking life.And I have two lives in me.Will live both of them.
                                     
                  "Live while you are alive and dont die before you are dead"-Isnt it awesome:)

No comments:

Post a Comment