Thursday 10 July 2014

Mindset plays an important role in one's life

            Hello everyone!I feel that one who has a proper mindset,lives his life in the best way possible.And you can have a proper mindset if you have good control over your mind."It's all in the game of mind."
              Just go back to your past and watch carefully,you will definitely realize that your mindset was the reason for your happiness/sadness,Success/Failure etc.I would like to justify my statements with examples.
              For example,take your Studies.You would have passed in your exam with great marks or just passed or failed,just because of your mindset.You would have experienced anyone of the above,if either you had a good control over your mind or if you dint have good control over mind.If you had had a proper mindset that no matter what,you will just concentrate on your studies and not get deviated for any other reason,you would have ended up rocking your exams.If you had not had a proper mindset and no good control over your mind,you would have ended up not concentrating on studies,as you would have got deviated at even the smallest of distractions.
             I would like to share an example which I am experiencing.I have put on a lot of weight and I want to reduce it very badly.But due to lack of proper mindset,I am not able to reduce my weight.I tell myself each day that I won't eat anything which has fat in it,but I end up losing control over my mind and eat something which has fat.Not only that,while sleeping,I make sure that from the next day I will start exercising but again due to lack of mindset,I am not able to do that.
             But it's never too late,I will make sure that I will have a proper mindset regarding losing my weight,right from now.And I would like to tell you all that,even if you are going through such experiences,no need to worry.You can change your mindset from right now and see a better ending."You can't go back to your past and make a new beginning,but you can definitely start today and make a NEW ENDING."
               So I would like to conclude by saying that,it's all in the game of mind."Your mindset has made you what you are and your mindset will make you what you become."

No comments:

Post a Comment