Monday 7 July 2014

A milestone reached in blogging!!


          Hello everyone!This is my 200th blogpost.I am extremely thrilled about me reaching a milestone in blogging of writing 200 blogposts.I would like to thank my family,mentors,friends and other people whom I have met so far,who  have influenced me in some or the other way to keep writing blogposts.I would like to mainly thank my mentors,who are the reason for the start of my blogging journey. 
        Sometimes In life,you must appreciate yourself and say yourself 'Well Done' and continue your good work,until it gets recognized by a lot of people and they start appreciating it.So I appreciate myself for having written 200 blogposts.I am sure that this is JUST THE BEGINNING and lots more to come.I will keep writing blogposts and will make sure that I improve myself each time.
             When I started my blogging journey,I was not very confident that I could write blogposts and I think I had never even thought of 200 blogposts.Well,seeing myself having completed 200 blogposts,my confidence is at peak.And the reason that i kept writing was the fact that I enjoyed doing it.In the initial stage,I used to worry how to write a blogpost containing 2-3paragraphs.But now,I am sure that I can write a blogpost of any length.
            How exactly my blogging journey started : I was part of a wonderful platform called iu1010,wherein 10 youths from across Bangalore are selected and trained by international inspirational speaker Mr.Sujit Lalwani.I feel proud that I was one of the ten selected youths in the first season of iu1010.In iu1010,we used to have online and offline tasks each week that would help us improve ourselves and get exposed to different things.The first week online task was to start blogging.From there the journey of blogging started and am sure that this journey of blogging will not end until I exist.
            First appreciation to me in this blogging journey : My mentors were always there to encourage to do things and appreciate for the things done.Other than my mentors,first appreciation for my blogposts was by my lovely friend khushi.I had not told her to read my blogposts anytime but she was aware that I was writing them.One day she herself had somehow searched and read all the blogposts I had written.She called me and she was like - " Omg!I read your blogposts and I just can't believe that you have written them all.They are too good."This heartfelt appreciation from my dearest friend just made me more happy and confident that I was really good at writing blogposts and I just need to continue it.And after that there was no looking back and I just continued writing blogposts with my heart and soul.
            Outcome of writing blogposts : The outcome of writing these many blogposts are several.It has helped me improve in my vocabulary,it has made me learn and know different things.Some of the blogposts also serve as memories,as I have written blogposts about the days which are worth being remembered throughout my life.Sometimes I wanted to write blogpost but would not have any topic in mind to write.But just because of the zeal in me to write,I would start with some random topic and would complete writing it.This taught me that if you have zeal in something,you will surely reach your destination.
            I would like to conclude by telling that I loved blogging,I love blogging and I will sure keep loving blogging.
      Thank you all for reading.

1 comment: