Sunday 27 July 2014

A salute to the Soldiers!



        Hello everyone!I am feeling happy and grateful as usual,for whatever I have and whatever I am.I would like to dedicate today's blogpost to all the soldiers in the world and mainly the Indian soldiers.I am an Indian and I am really very proud of it.

          Friends,have you ever thought about soldiers?We are busy in our own world and we hardly think about them.But I thought about them and I am ensuring that you will also remember them atleast once,because of me,while reading this blogpost.I seriously salute the soldiers for their incredible work.They sacrifice everything and they stay alert all time,to protect their country.
            Sometimes we feel so bad when we have to sacrifice a movie,a party,a TV show and so on.But the soldiers,sacrifice all these and do the incredible work of protecting their country and their people.Leave entertainment,they just can't spend time with their families everyday.They hardly get an opportunity to enjoy with their families.Though they meet their families,it is not very often.Hats off to the soldiers for their courage.They are the reason for we living a peaceful life.
          We expect something in return for anything and everything we do.What do the soldiers expect-Money?reward?No they don't expect anything and just serve for their country tirelessly.Even if we can't give them anything,we can give them respect and a feeling that 'WE CARE FOR THEM.'
         Here is a simple initiative to tell the Indian soldiers,that we care for them.Visit www.indiasalutes.com.Raise your salute to the Eternal flame,as a tribute to the Indian soldiers.I am not requesting a lot of time,just two minutes of yours.And your salute will strengthen our soldiers and motivate them to continue their INCREDIBLE WORK.
        Once again,a heartfelt gratitude and salute to the Indian soldiers.SOLDIERS-WE CARE FOR YOU AND WE ARE WITH YOU.
        Thank you all for reading.JAI HIND!
     

No comments:

Post a Comment