Wednesday 30 July 2014

We need to learn from our RESULTS!!!

       Hello everyone!I am feeling happy and grateful as usual,for whatever I have and whatever I am.By the way,I got my 6th semester engineering results today.I learnt from my result and hence the title of my blog post-'We need to learn from our results.'I have secured 58%.
         Frankly speaking,not that happy with my results.But after going through a tough period after I met with a severe accident,this is a result to feel good about.It has atleast helped me maintain the confidence.
         Results are not meant only to feel good about yourself or bad about yourself.You need to learn from your results and analyse what needs to be done to better your results.Learning the points to better your results and implementing them will better your results definitely.
          I learnt that efforts should have been more.I had missed my internal tests because of accident.When I asked for extra internals,some teachers gave and some teachers dint show much interest.This is calling 'Blaming.'Hence I blame myself for not being serious about EXTRA internals.No issues,I have learnt from my mistake.
           Thank god!My parents were atleast ok with my results.Thats more than enough for me.
         Results can make you happy or sad.Learning from them about your flaws or where you could have been even better,will help you better your results.
          I had to face people who would be feeling happy that I got less.I had to bear pain inside,but just remembered,'Whatever happens,happens for a reason.'
          I would like to conclude by telling,"Please learn from your results and better your records constantly."
Thank you for reading.
KEEP ROCKING AND BE HAPPY!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment