Saturday 26 July 2014

I started reading a new book!

           Hello everyone!I am feeling very happy and grateful for whatever I have and whatever I have.The day has been amazing so far.I spent half of the day with my gooody friend,then sometime with my friends and then started reading a new book-"You can sell."
           The author of the book is Shiv Khera.It is a brilliant book for the beginners in selling profession,and also for those who have excelled in it,this book will help in developing new perspectives.
          First of all I learnt an amazing fact that everyone is SELLING.A candidate at job interview-Candidate is selling his candidature and the interview is selling the company.A boy and girl proposing to get married-Both are selling their commitments,wishes etc.A politician making speeches to get votes-He is selling his ideas to benefit the people,and so on.Everyone is selling,in some or the other way.
           Salesperson is anyone who sells a product or idea or service.This is the definition for salesperson given by Robert Stevenson.
         Selling is a Win-Win or Lose-Lose game.When both the buyer and seller benefit from the sale,it is an Win-Win game.When both seller and buyer don't get benefitted from the sale,it is an Lose-Lose game.In Lose-Lose,the seller has lost his time forever and the potential source of revenue and the buyer has been deprived of the solution.Selling has become a bigger challenge than what it was yesterday,because of the increase in options,sophisticated competition and the media,which has made people more knowledgeable and aware.
            I also believe that being a commissioned salesperson is better than a salaried salesperson.Because when you are commissioned salesperson,you are saying,'Pay me nothing if I do not produce!'
            Selling is more a matter of Will than skill and we need both!
          Good time with my goody friend,some time with family and reading an informative book and reinforcing the lessons through writing the lessons learnt in a blogpost.This has made my day perfect,so far.
           Hope and wish that this blogpost will be useful to you in some or the other way.Thank you all for reading!
        Keep rocking,be happy!
         "One life,Live it!"

No comments:

Post a Comment