Wednesday 23 July 2014

I lost something for the first time!!!

        Hello friends!!I am happy and feeling grateful for the wonderful time I spent with my gooody friend.Something negative happened as well,but the wonderful moments of the day doesn't me worry about the negative thing.Well!The negative thing is that I lost something for the very first time.I lost my credit card today.
         Actually I had to ride bike for a long distance today and was in a bit hurry.Upon that I had many things filled in my pockets.So I had kept my credit card also in one of the pocket along with other things.The journey to the destination and back to home was truly amazing.There was more of bike riding today and I thoroughly enjoyed it today.Since my pocket was overloaded,I believe that I might have missed the card while taking out my mobile from pocket.I had my mobile and card in one pocket,along with some cash.So while taking out my mobile,the card might have fallen down and I have not noticed it.
         I realized only when I reached back home.And this was the first time I lost something.I won't tell I am 100% careful everytimr but I am careful enough to not lose things.But,today I lost a credit card for the first time.Was I worried after that?Took tension?Nooo,I hurried to a petrol bunk where I had taken out the mobile for first time and asked if they had found any card.They had not found any such card.I was not in position to go to each place and search for the card,as the distance of my journey today was 160 kilometres.So I called my dad immediately and told him to block the card.Blocking the card,makes it useless.Useless in the sense,no one can make any transactions with that card.
         "Whatever happens,happens for good" and thus I learnt from my mistake today that I need to be more CAREFUL.I came up with many reasons for this mistake but later realized that I myself was completely responsible for the mistake.So I made it a point that I will damn CAREFUL from now on.
             I am feeling happy that instead of grieving for what has happened,I extracted a important and meaningful lesson out of it and feeling relaxed.Nobody is perfect and everyone tends to do mistake at some or the other point.But the one who learns from his/her mistake and does not repeat the same mistake again,will GROW in life and become a better person.
         Thank you all for reading.Hope this blogpost of mine will be useful at some or the other point in your lives.Be happy and keep rocking!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment