Thursday 5 September 2013

HAPPY TEACHERS' DAY

Dr.Sarvepalli Radhakrishnan
               I would like to wish everyone a very happy teachers day.In India,Dr.Sarvepalli Radhakrishnan's birthday is celebrated as Teachers Day.The day is celebrated in order to appreciate the brilliant works of teachers,and celebrations to honor them for their contributions in different fields.It is impossible to imagine a world without teachers and students.
          In India the Teacher-student were called as Guru-shishya,however it is even called now in few places.There are several strong bonding in this world,the most strongest being Mother-child,then Brother-sister and Friends.Likewise Guru-shishya or the Teacher-student bonding is extremely strong and wonderful.The best Guru-shishya story I have known from childhood is of Dronacharya-Arjuna.Arjuna was the most hard-working and dedicated among all the kaurava and pandava brothers trained under dronacharya.
           I feel so great to have been a student of amazing and inspiring teachers in my life.I feel extremely happy to be a mentee(student) of great mentors Sujit Lalwani Sir,Bharath Sir,Mohan Sir,Kunal Sir,Sireesha Mam,Surendra Sir,Preethi Mam and Shruthi Mam.These are all time inspiring teachers or mentors of mine,who will always be there for my support in everything I do.I will make sure that they will always feel proud of me.
              I would like to wish the most memorable teachers of my life-Julie mam,Sandhya mam,Kavitha mam,Deepak Sir,Kumar Sir,Preethi mam,annapoorni mam,Madhusmitha mam,Sridevi mam,Anil Sir,Nagesh Sir and Madhusudhan Sir a very Happy Teachers Day.I would also like to be thankful for them for having educated me about different things including studies,enjoyment etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment