Sunday 15 September 2013

Missing Sunday!!!

              I titled my today's blog as "Missing Sunday" because I wanted to write something related to Sunday and at the same time I recalled a hindi movie that was released few years back called "Sunday."The main theme of the movie is about a Sunday that goes missing.
              I feel great on Sundays because Sundays are Sundays.Today being a Sunday I am feeling great as usual.But there is a reason for my title being "Missing Sunday."The reason is IU1010.IU1010 was an brilliant platform in which only ten selected youth from across Bangalore would be trained by International Inspirational Speaker Sujit Lalwani Sir for leadership qualities..He is also the author of book called "Life Simplified."I feel proud that I was one among the ten selected youth in the first season of IU1010.
              But how is it related to Sunday??.It is related to Sunday as IU1010 sessions were being held on Sundays.There were extra sessions in between the week but every Sundays there were regular sessions.It was such a great feeling during IU1010.The Sundays were awesome during IU1010,I was utilizing the Sundays to the best way possible,which I had not done before.Sundays mainly used to be exciting as the results of the previous week's task would be announced.Then a brilliant session from our mentors which would inspire us a lot.Again excitement,curiosity and nervousness would begin when Sujit Lalwani Sir would take on the stage to  announce the tasks of next week.I am missing those Sundays which was amazing with my other IU1010 superstars and my mentors.There used to be De-briefing sessions as well in which all the IU1010ites  would share about the week's experience."All in all IU1010 is not a conversation to be conversed but it is an experience to be experienced."

          Nevertheless the Sundays after that are also wonderful and it will continue for the rest of my Life.I live Life as if the World ends tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment