Sunday 22 September 2013

Dont discontinue good habits

                  Habits(or wonts) are routines of behavior that are repeated regularly and tend to occur subconsciously.There are something called as good habits and bad habits which we have heard,learnt right from our childhood.Good habits are those habits which make you feel happy before doing that,while doing that and even after doing that.Bad habits are the habits or practices that might make you feel happy before and while doing that,but not after that.
                 Good habits need to be continued and bad habits need to be removed when it is at grass level.If bad habits are not removed at grass level,they grow and finally become mighty trees which cannot be removed easily at all.It can be anything,for example,I had bad habit of getting up very late,but I have almost removed it.Likewise,continue your good habits.
                  One of my good habits which is discontinued is of reading books.I was not a reader at all,but after being inspired from my mentors,I had developed a habit of reading books and was really enjoying it.But I slowly started losing interest in doing that and have discontinued that habit.So I will make sure that the habit will be reborn from today.
            "Readers are Leaders and Leaders are readers."I mentioned only a small example,make sure that you wont discontinue your good habits and instead get addicted to them.

No comments:

Post a Comment