Saturday 7 September 2013

Shopping Experience!!

                 Life is full of unbelievable,unimaginable and wonderful experiences.There are different kinds of experiences throughout our life like studying,reading,loving,caring etc.Shopping experience is one among them.I had a shopping experience today with my loved one for the first time.I had been to buy shirts for the festival or for the "Gudli puja" tomorrow.Gudli puja is a religious ritual performed before starting the construction of house,other buildings etc.
              Though I am not a shopaholic,I like shopping at times depending on the interest in buying something.Generally I go for shopping with family,parents,my brother and friends.But when I go to buy clothes for me its 99% of times with parents.There might be a change in upcoming days wherein someone special may accompany me for shopping.Today I had been to buy shirt as per my loved one's wish to see me in new clothes for either tomorrow's puja or for the festival,day after tomorrow.
              It was an as usual experience in college.After that me and my friends had good discussion on amazing topics.Then it was time for shopping.It was an wonderful experience throughout.We actually had made a choice before going there,but when I tried the shirt by wearing,it was not that good.And we couldn't find any good one in that shop,as a result we set on for other shop.There the collections were good and I tried different shirts,finally ended up buying black shirt which was looking amazing on me according to me and my loved one.But we also loved one more shirt and jacket,but couldn't buy due to shortage of money.So have decided to buy that shirt and jacket also after complete hard work in the upcoming week.
               I wish and I am damn sure of shopping like this from my earnings as soon as possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment