Friday 6 September 2013

Learning is an endless process

Wherever you go,Learning is always there
                 What is Learning??Its not just studying the subjects of your school or college or reading different kinds of books.It includes reading,studying and knowing different concepts,things,ideologies etc and implementing that in some or the other way.We learn a lot in our life.Studying may have an end when you complete graduation or post graduation.Reading may have an end when you lose interest in it.But Learning is an endless process,whether we have interest or not,Life keeps on teaching us different lessons everyday.
               There are lessons to learn in each and everyday of our life.One common thing is the TIME.We learn how time plays an important role in our life,hence how time must be utilized and how important it is to have a proper timing for everything.We learn how some time wasted in a day,if used in a better way could have been beneficiary in a big way.We can learn from our parents everyday about responsibilities,we can learn from our teachers about importance of sharing knowledge,we can learn from the traffic policemen about duty and many more learnings.
              Some of the very important things I have learn t  from my mentors is Repeated Reinforcement,sharing regularly,sharing honestly,moving out of comfort zone and making discomfort zone as comfort zone in order to become an achiever in life and the most important of all is "CONSISTENCY."Its very important to be consistently consistent in life in order to succeed.In order to make my consistency stronger,I had decided to write blogs everyday and I am doing it from past 50 days and I am damn sure of continuing it.I feel very happy that my best friend is also consistently writing blogs everyday from nearly 25 days.
              Today was an awesome day.I spent a lot of time today with my close friend.I learn t a lot from that friend of mine today.Mainly I learn t to trust and care from that friend.The amount of trust is just unmeasurable.Then I learn t about athmavalokana.It is an wonderful concept,its nothing but spending few minutes for yourself at the end of the day.Before sleeping,just think of what all things you did today,separate them as good and bad things as per your self-conscious.And make a commitment of not repeating the bad things and amplifying or increasing the good things.I and my friend have decided to do this daily in order to become a better person everyday.

         "Learning is fun,learn from whatever you do and keep learning."

No comments:

Post a Comment