Thursday 12 September 2013

Internals Time!!

                 I am student pursuing my engineering degree in Electronics and Communication branch.Internals means Internal Assessment marks which is usually for 25 marks for each subject.All the Engineering students under the Visvesvaraya Technological University will be well aware of Internals and they will be well experienced as well.
                 Usually the maximum number of students doing engineering follow the same policy of studying on the previous night of the test or exam.I agree that I am also one among those students who is used to preparing for tests or exams on the previous night.I honestly have realized that this is a worst practice or worst habit to be cultivated.It may sound cool when you tell someone that you study only on the day before exam,but will it fetch you something from doing that.You just end up spoiling your future slowly but strongly.
                 Even though I have experienced the bad effects of previous night preparation,I have not removed that habit.Today I had internals and preparation was again only from yesterday.So however this internals has already started I wish not to continue the bad habit of mine further.
                 I would like to make a commitment that I wont be continuing the practice of previous night or last minute preparation.

No comments:

Post a Comment