Tuesday 3 September 2013

Always be QUICK

              Be quick in whatever you do.Being quick in the activities we do saves a lot of time and everyone know the value of time.I have experienced that not being quick is due to laziness,lack of interest etc. Its not that,laziness is a disease which cannot be cured,it definitely can be cured.For that,first thing to be done is mindset.Anything which you do is due to the mindset you have towards that particular thing.After proper mindset,develop a habit of doing work quick or in less time than what you usually take for it.
               By being quick time is definitely saved and one more benefit is the particular work will be over soon and it can be deleted from your to-do list.However being quick is different from hurrying.Hurrying is nothing but an act of doing things quickly but not properly.Because while hurrying,you tend to forget many important things and it definitely makes you lose patience.Instead have an habit of doing things quickly,which wont make you hurry up later.
             Example of hurrying in my life is while getting ready to leave to college.I tend to forget things sometimes because of hurrying.This eventually happens just because I dint do the things before getting ready "QUICKLY."So I have made it a point to do all the things quickly,save time and finish that particular work soon.
              Now also I was supposed to sleep but I am consistently blogging from 50days and dint want to break it.So I thought of writing the blog quickly and then sleep.Hence my title for this blog happened to be "Always be QUICK."

No comments:

Post a Comment