Saturday 22 June 2013

My Lessons and Experiences at IU1010

"LIFE IS BEAUTIFUL"
 
     "Enjoy Life there's no rehearsal,we only have it once".Life is not how it looks but how you make it to be.I have made my life beautiful.The saga began on 7 May 2013 which has changed my life like anything and that is "IU1010".I felt the real inspired feeling on 23 March 2013 after listening to the great inspirational speaker "SUJIT LALWANI".It was extremely delightful that i would be  trained personally by himself by being in IU1010.
    The sessions began from 18 May 2013 and from that day i have experienced "Changes Unlimited".I am completely transformed person when compared to what i was before IU1010.Being at IU1010 was simply superb feeling not only because of Sujit Sir,but also because of my other mentors there-Mohan Sir,Bharath Sir and Kunal Sir,IU team and my other IU1010mates Nikhil,Hari Kiran,Pavada,Spoorthi,Anusha,Aditi,Harshitha,Aishwarya,Bhavana.It was awesome to be with this set of crazy people.
        I learnt a lot from and its like the learnings from IU1010 are such that it will make me learn a lot of lessons throughout my life,in each and every step of it.I learnt to love and care.I understood the value of being punctual,which is a very important aspect of life.I developed the "I can" attitude,which makes my self confidence be at its peak always."There are no problems in life,its just facts and solutions"is something brilliant which Sujit Sir taught us.Seriously i think i dint know what are "Dreams" before IU1010,the day i realised it,i dreamt of buying a bike called "Hayabusa" within one year and i am damn sure that i will accomplish it.
        "Its tough when you 'have to',but easy when you 'want to'.Experiences at IU1010 is just unexpressable let it be happiness,eagerness,patience,caring,loving.It just got better day by day,i started loving and caring others much more than what i did before.I experienced what are rejections in life,how to get work done by someone even though you dont know them,hoping positive outcome always for what i did.I realised how not giving up can give a brilliant outcome than compared to when we give up!.One sad thing which i experienced after the saga began was one of my closest friends passed away.I learnt how to move on even in such tough situations.I experienced selling books for a cause along with my friends,i also experienced how it feels to approach people for any kind of help and happiness when they agree to do that.I can just say that the experiences at IU1010 were unlimited.
        "LIFE IS NOT A RACE WHERE YOU COMPETE WITH OTHERS,BUT YOURSELF"

           





        

No comments:

Post a Comment