Monday 3 June 2013

IU1010 DAY16.Vishvesh Wali

     "SERVE THE PEOPLE"

               Serving people is really great according to me,it gives lots of happiness and blessings.I have come across an amazing NGO with a vision towards hunger free world.I am so glad that i am contributing to it in many ways and the feeling is great when someone in need is served with food.The name of NGO is 36meals.com.It aims at preventing wastage of good to the maximum extent possible.

              If averaged around the world,every man ends up wasting a meal every 10th day summing up leftovers at every meal of his,which implies 3 meals a month and hence 36 meals every year.Hence the name of this campaign against food wastage over meals:36meals.com.
                They have brought a new initiative which will make using facebook for a noble cause happen.Its so amazing,in order to spread message about food wastage you just have to share photos anf for every 100shares,a meal will be donated to someone starving without it.Its awesome!!!!
               I am doing it and making my friends do that as well.Apart from that me and my teammate nikhil are doing another important thing to spread this awareness.We are visiting restaurants,explaining about 36meals.com and its vision and once they are convinced,we are sticking posters which will definitely make people aware about it.We are raising funds as well for this wonderful NGO.Altogether it was a fantastic experience throughout the day and i could concentrate on my studies as well with these extra useful activities,which has made me feel even more happier.

 "SERVE YOUR PEOPLE
  DIE FOR YOUR COUNTRY
  LIVE LIKE A LEGEND" 

No comments:

Post a Comment