Friday 7 June 2013

36meals.com experiences day1

             Today was a very very good day regarding experiences of 36meals.com.First of all its such a great feeling when you are doing something which will help someone in need.Serving people is the something really great according to me.
              Firstly i would like to share about the sharing task.Sharing task is task related to facebook in which just by sharing a photo it will lead to a great cause i.e., 100 shares of a photo means a meal will be donated to some starving stomach which is simply superb.:)I had around 3130 shares which made me feel great as 31 meals will be donated,but couldnt do much today as i had my other tasks and also there was no internet connection at home.
        And regarding fund raising i could raise around 300rupees.There were many rejections because they felt it wont work,so i tried to convince them completely,even then when they said no,i used the tactic taught by my mentor-Sujit Lalwani Sir that is NO means Next One,so i did the same i went on to the next person.
          Today night was a lovely experience regarding 36meals.com.We had to stick posters of 36meals.com which was to create awareness among people to prevent wastage of food.We had to do that in hotels and other eating spots.Me and my teammate set off for it around 845pm and shortly after that there was challenge infront of us,that was my bike tyre got punctured.If we had just worried about it then we couldnt have done anything so all that we did was find a safe place for bike to be parked.One of my friend's house was nearby so parked it there and just left to do our task and we could do a massive thing by covering around 15hotels and convincing 9 of them to stick posters by explaining what it was all about.
   Then it was a good way to end the day.But i missed my bike:)I am very much attached to bike which i have now(Karizma) and which will be with me shortly(Hayabusa).:):):) 

No comments:

Post a Comment