Friday 21 June 2013

IU1010 DAY28.Vishvesh Wali

 "CHANGES WITHIN"

  Today was a brilliant day.I had one of my exams today.My day started off with motivation by my mentor it was really great.I was a little low on confidence but after the motivation i was back on track and could study with confidence.But even then the flaw in me was not able to control my mind.I couldnt make my mind concentrate just on studies and nothing else.I was attracted towards my bed very often which led me to waste much of my time.
     Then in the exam,since my preparation was not upto the mark,my performance was also not that good.And its true you cant get lucky when you havent put efforts-"HARDER YOU WORK,LUCKIER YOU GET".I dint think much about it anymore because exam was over,now thinking or worrying would make no much difference so i just looked up towards rest of the works for the day.
         I spent quality time with dad sharing about my dreams,changes within me and many more things.Then it was time to talk with Almighty.I visited temple and enjoyed being there.Then it was again promotion of one awesome initiative IUY2C.
        This was the day which had few things to learn and correct.:)

No comments:

Post a Comment