Sunday 9 June 2013

IU1010 DAY22.Vishvesh Wali


“End is not an end, it’s the beginning for something new.”
   As the day ends, there is a new tomorrow. Today the day started with a good sign of dedication, hard 
work and spirit. Spending time to read the book “You Can Win” added more enthusiasm. I  Have been learning a lot many things and have started inculcating the best thoughts that I have been deriving from reading books. The best part is that I am happy that I am loving and enjoying spending time reading books.
   Then I spent the day by involving myself in task of sharing which is boosting me up daily to make more number of shares as every 100 shares fills a starving stomach. I strongly belive that serving the needy by any means is the best part, which adds a kind of satisfaction and happiness and hence I am trying to put maximum efforts to increase the number of shares. Then I had some good time with family and friends.
      Today all my final year seniors had last examination of their entire engineering life. Everyone’s face was filled with a kind of smile with a feel that it’s an end of it. When everyone were happy rejoicing the end of exams, I heard one of my senior telling that “ It’s not the end, its beginning of toughest exam called life”. So true, end is not an end, it’s the right chance for the best next. Sometimes the words spoken by people around us will have greater impact on us, which we have to make use in a right way.
     Later had been out on a task along with my partner Nikhil, where I was able to sense the different responses of people. On the way, got my bike punctured, where in I felt low for a moment as I was feeling it would be an obstacle for me to involve in the task. But I never gave up and thought what best can be done and solved the problem. At the end of the day we were able to share nine posters and I am happy with it.
“Every problem has a solution, but the only thing  we need to have is patience. ”


No comments:

Post a Comment