Friday 21 June 2013

IU1010 DAY26.Vishvesh Wali

                                                                     "LET GO"                                                    15June2014

                The day started off with a feeling LET GO!!!I was in a competition related to twitter as who tweets more and deadline was today morning 730,i was in a good leading position but unfortunately my account had got suspended for some reason.So i just waited and waited without giving up but when the deadline had come,i had no other option than to let go and i did so.But i won to myself as i had not given up till last.
        Then had an awesome session by my best mentors Sujit Sir,Bharath Sir,Mohan Sir.Even though i lost in one there was a winning honour waiting for me in some other competition,that was the book collecting task.We had to collect as many old books as possible and sell them and raise maximum funds.This funds were to be used to donate books to government schools which is simply brilliant thought.Me and my teammate spoorthi had raised funds of rupees 3595 which was the maximum compared to other teams.So it was some news that kept me happy and motivated.Always when something goes wrong,it will be for something better to happen:)
       Then it was a little time for study and again it was an awesome time with someone very special.I had gone out for dinner with my mentors to restaurant called "Serengeti" which was simply awesome and time spent there was unforgettable.

No comments:

Post a Comment