Monday 24 June 2013

LEELA PALACE EXPERIENCE


          "Stop desiring,start deserving" is an important thought i had learnt from my mentors.I had the desire to visit leela palace but i visited when i deserved it and that makes me very happy.I had a task given by my mentor and the reward was "Coffee @ Leela Palace".So  i made it a point to smash in that task and eventually i did and won it.I was very happy and was eagerly waiting for the reward.
         Today was the day.The moment i entered Leela Palce i was just out of this world,it was simply amazing.I loved it a lot,actually my mentors Sujit Sir and Bharath Sir were on their way and had asked me to discover the place till they reach.And as per their words,I kept on discovering the place and enjoying it.
      Then my mentors reached,we went to an awesome portion of Leela Palce that was "Library Bar".It was so amazing i just had no words to tell to my mentors for this reward.But their was comical issue-it was i dont drink coffee.Then my mentors told no issues we will try out something different.
      The most important thing that happened here was "The Plan for HAYABUSA."I was given a brief insight of what will be my work in accomplishing the goal of owning hayabusa within an year.We had a serious discussion along with some awesome jovial time,we laughed like hell in that silent place.I had great fun there along with my mentors.Then finally we had to end our discussion which otherwise would have continued for long.We took some photos there after that and left from there.
     I would say that it was an "UNFORGETTABLE EXPERIENCE".I would also like to thank my mentors Sujit Sir and Bharath Sir who could make time for me and made it a very special one:)

No comments:

Post a Comment