Monday 10 June 2013

IU1010 DAY23.Vishvesh Wali

                  "LIFE IS ADVENTUROUS"      
     Each day is getting better day by day,full of excitement,challenges,happiness,hard work and many more.I am loving myself more and more.I believe in the quote-"If you cant love yourself,how can you love someone else".Life seems to easy,fun,difficult,miraculous by the way you visualize it.Positive attitude and positive approach always workout.
              Today was a very good day.I started a new thing today,i started tweeting.Twitter is really good,its features are brilliant like limitation upto 140 characters,which ensures that unnecessary stories are not added upon.It was a wonderful experience in discovering it and i feel there is a lots to discover as this is just the beginning.
               I had to come across a lot of quotes today from iuquotes.comThey were simply amazing and inspiring.It was so meaningful,learnt a lot from it and will make sure that those learnings are implemented in my daily life as well.This will definitely bring about a lot of changes in my already changing life.
           This day is further special as i met my teachers after a long time and was really happy to share with them about so many things i have been doing.They were happy listening to it and it simply feels great when our parents and teachers are very proud of us.
            I have decided that from now on its just success in my life!!!!Even failure in its own way is success you just need to recognize it and take things positively.
 


No comments:

Post a Comment