Friday 14 June 2013

iucares-Caring Unlimited

                    This day was a day wherin i spent a lot of time with books.But it wasnt for studying or reading,it was for collecting them,seperating them and then sell them.We have been doing an awesome task to help those children who are in need of books but are not able to afford.I approached a lot of friends,teachers,neighbours for the old books which were of no use to them.I made sure that i made all of them understand the cause for doing so.
                I was really happy that i got a very good response from many of them.I could collect 380 books in just a matter of 5days.I really was very much satisfied and the next thing i had to do was seperate the books.There were lot of books,i needed help and then came my lovely friends.I would like to thank akash,shivaprasad ,rajith,renjith and chetan who helped me a lot in accomplishing the task.
            However there were few challenges to face and i could do them with my friends support.Then i wanted to spend rest of the day in studying and tweeting.Studying i could do but there was a problem in twitter.My account got suspended,all that i did was without panicing much,found all the possible solutions and started working for it.All that i hope is for a speedy recovery so that i can get back into it again.
     "KEEP FAITH,DONT LOSE PERSEVERANCE AND ALWAYS TRUST YOUR GUT EXTINCT"

No comments:

Post a Comment