Friday 19 September 2014

You FEEL tired but you actually are not tired!

    "Tired"-This is a word which everyone in this world experience almost daily.If you are a student you would be tired after coming back from school,if you are working in a company you would be tired after returning home from the company,if you are a teacher you would be tired after returning from school and so on.
           Everyone knows this.I want to explain the title of my blogpost in detail."You FEEL tired but you are not tired."-This means that it so happens a lot of times that you end up feeling very tired but you actually are not tired.It is your mindset that is telling you are tired and making you feel that you are tired but your body is not actually tired.It is very important to relax or rest when your body is tired and not when your mind is tired.
             After coming back from school or college,many students complain that they become tired.My dear friends,let me tell you that it is a FEELING of tiredness and not actual tiredness.You would have got addicted to that practice of taking rest as soon as you return home and hence you end up feeling tired whenever you return home from your school or college.There are two things or two examples that will help you understand the difference between 'Feeling Tired' and 'Being actually tired.'
           First example:I will take the case of students in both the examples.A student tells he is tired after returning home from school or college.If just going to school or college and sitting there and listening in the classes,playing for a while and travelling back to home is making them tired,then what about those labourers,goods lifters etc.Think of it and you will definitely agree that students are not at all tired when compared to them.The only difference between both of them is that students' mind tells and creates a feeling of tiredness.But other workers,labourers etc who work by lifting weights and sweating out like anything,don't feel tired but their body is actually tired and they need some relaxation.
         Second example is a continuation of first one: If suppose a student is tired after returning home from school/college,there is a clear way to differentiate whether it is 'actual tiredness' or just a 'feeling of tiredness.'When you ask a student after returning home to study or do some work and get a response that he/she is tired but they quickly get up and get ready if you are calling them for a movie or anything that they are interested in,it clearly indicates that it is a feeling of tiredness and not actual tiredness.
          Feeling of tiredness made them reject or disagree to study or do some home-related work but since the body was not actually tired,they agreed for a movie.Hence,always listen to your body in such cases to know what is your condition and not your mind which will definitely make you end up wasting time as you spend time for resting when it is not required.
            I happened to write this blogpost because I was saturated for the day and the only thing to be done for the day was completing and posting my blogpost.I thought of sleeping and doing this work tomorrow.Then,I examined what all I had done throughout the day and I realiZed that I had not done any such thing that has made my body tired.So,it definitely was the 'Mind' which was telling and making me FEEL tired.Hence,I washed my face and came back and then started compiling my blogpost.And here it is,I have completed the entire blogpost and seriously I am not at all feeling tired now because my body is not yet tired.
          There is a lot of difference between 'Feeling tired' and 'Being actually tired.'Do relax/rest only when your body is tired and not when your mind is tired.
Hope that the blogpost was meaningful,helpful and understandable.
Would love to read your reviews.
Thank you for reading.
Vishwesh Wali from India.

No comments:

Post a Comment