Monday 15 September 2014

Happy Engineer's Day!!



                  I wish all the engineers a 'Happy Engineer's Day.'Engineer's Day is celebrated on the birthday of Sir M.Visvesvaraya.Sir Mokshagundam Visvesvaraya is a noted personality responsible for the construction of dams that helps in flood prevention.He was also awarded with 'Bharat Ratna Award.'He is commonly known as MV.
              I love celebrating such occasions because these are the days that are celebrated to remember and respect famous personalities and their notable works.A DAY celebrated in the honour of a person definitely means that the person has achieved pinnacle of Success and the person has impacted a humongous number of people in a positive manner.Hence,I love celebrating such days.And according to me,celebrating doesn't mean partying,it means remembering and respecting that personality for their TEREFFIC work and to WORK more on this day to become someone like that personality.
           Hence,I have decided to WORK more today and LIVE THE DAY TO THE FULLEST.I have succeeded in utilising 14 hours of the day,effectively.There are 10 hours more to go for the day and I am damn sure I will squeeze each minute of it.I will also commit that some day I will also become someone like Sir M.Visvesvaraya.
          I am even more happy today because we celebrated Engineer's day in our college.There is a wonderful statue of Sir M.Visvesvaraya in our college and today on the occasion of engineer's day,it was completely decorated.And our Transport minister-Mr.Ramalinga Reddy had come for the celebration and he paid respect to Sir.M.Visveraya by putting a wonderful garland to the statue.It was such an amazing experience to watch this scene and also to celebrate this day.  
              I would like to convey a simple message to everyone-Learn from people who have achieved a lot,dream to become like them and WORK HARD TO ACHIEVE YOUR DREAMS.
Thank you for Reading.
Vishwesh Wali from India.

No comments:

Post a Comment