Sunday 28 September 2014

Be Strong to LIVE STRONG!!

          Life is a mixture of happiness and Sadness,Simplicity and complexity,Success and Failure.A person must have the STRENGTH to face everything and take everything in a positive way.This is one simple rule to LIVE a Wonderful life.
             You need to be very STRONG to LIVE Life.If you want to Lead life like most of them do,then you need to worry about anything."Strong or Strength" includes both your physical strength and Mental strength.It is always important to be Mentally Strong than being physically strong.It is also true that being Mentally strong and physically weak is better than being Physically Strong and Mentally weak.
          The only way to LIVE strong is to BE strong.There is a very simple solution to face challenging situations in life.Whenever you are in a tough situation,just remind yourself of a person who is in a more tougher situation than yours.Automatically,you will feel that you are in a situation which is way better than the situation of the person whom you thought of and eventually you will be able to face the situation in a positive way and get through it easily.
         This is one solution to faces challenging situations in life but ONLY this solution might not be applicable all the time.So,you must keep strengthening yourself each day.Go through or read some of the books written by inspirational speakers such as Sujit Lalwani,Shiv Khera,Richard Branson,Zig Ziglar and so on.These books will give you deep insights of the challenging situations faced by these TEREFFIC people.And when you read that,your subconscious mind will become strong automatically.And this strength will be seen outside when a challenging situation comes in your life Suddenly.For youth,it is very much essential to be a part of personality development programs to develop leadership qualities and mainly to develop as a PERSON.This will help them in the long run.
              I feel proud about myself for having overcome one of the toughest situations in my life.I met with an accident which resulted to humorous fractures in my left hand.The condition being severe,a steel plate was inserted in my hand to support the bones.I was someone who had never experienced even a normal airline fracture,but this was something really BIG for me.The doctors had told me to take bed rest for 6months.I feel so happy that I started walking around and attending college just after a month or so.Hats off to my courage as I started riding bike again just after 3months.I believe that my MENTAL STRENGTH made me overcome this toughest situation in a easy manner.
             The reason for me writing this blogpost is because I faced a challenging situation today.I was on my way to Chennapatna(Karnataka,India) and my vehicle broke down suddenly.It was almost 7pm.But the mental strength and a bit of physical strength in me helped me overcome this situation easily.
         I would like to conclude by telling just one thing : "Be STRONG to LIVE STRONG."
Thank you for reading.
Vishwesh Wali from India.
                             

No comments:

Post a Comment