Sunday 7 September 2014

You are strong if you think you are!


           

     "You are strong if you think you are."Isn't that true??I have completely felt that,above statement is true.Not only strength,let it be anything it depends on how you think.The more you think and the way you think,it becomes TRUE.
           I strongly believe that I am very strong.I feel blessed to have my parents,who are my real strength.I feel my dad is very strong both physically and mentally.I salute his mental strength,the way he manages things,the way he manages tension,his calmness when things don't go well and so on.My dad cared for me always but he never brought up me in a delicate way,right from childhood.He always treated my brother and me as strong.Naturally,I also wanted to keep up that feeling that I am strong and hence faced everything strongly in my life.
               Sometime a pat on your back from you is necessary.So,I feel proud about me that I am strong and I will always be.This statement was profound and am damn sure it will be true forever.I had met with a major accident 5months back and I have a steel plate installed in my hand because of severe damage to the bones.But,the positive about this accident was the way I overcame it strongly and the positivity in me which made me feel that nothing has happened to me.The operation performed by doctor was definitely a reason for my recovery.But,more than that it is my MENTAL STRENGTH that made me recover from injuries fast and strongly.Today,I am same old VISHWESH WALI,who is completely back and completely fine like before.Though I still have some sort of fear or negativity inside me after the accident,I am strong from outside atleast and am sure my mind will also be completely back and completely filled with positives.
          I just want to convey a small message that I have been strong whenever I have thought that I am strong.At the same time,I have been the weakest when I have thought that I am weak in something.So,it always depends on what you feel about yourself that really matters.If you think you are strong,you are definitely strong.If you feel you are weak,you will become weaker.
          BE STRONG!You are strong if you think you are strong.
Thank you for reading.
Vishwesh Wali from India.

No comments:

Post a Comment