Monday 22 September 2014

TRICK of life is to be QUICK!

     
    First of all I strongly believe that Life is beautiful.You are the creator of your life.Its your decision to MAKE your life or BREAK your life.There are many secrets for Success in life but one of the major secret or trick is,'Be quick.'
            Many times we fail in life because we fall short of time.In exams,we tell either there was less time to complete the exam or less time to prepare for the exams.In Sports again lack of time to prepare.For dance competition,reason for failure will be again lack of time for preparation and many more examples can be stated.
         Taking lack of time or shortage of time in another way,we can tell that the speed was low.Hence,in order to overcome failures,you need to be very quick in whatever you do.Let it be reading,writing,studying,learning,practising,Excercising,communicating,Listening etc.Life is too short to be slow,be QUICK.
            What happens when you are quick?When you are quick in whatever you do,you will obviously cover or complete more number of works in a short time.This will help you increase your confidence.The joy and feeling of having COMPLETED something is unmatchable and completing numerous things in a short period of time gives you a great feeling.This feeling is a feeling of ACHIEVEMENT.You feel as if you have achieved something.Trust me,try this and check it out.Start your day as early as 530 am in the morning,pack your day with PRODUCTIVE work,BE QUICK and finish all the works in the To-do list for the day and after that just experience the FEELING,it will just be AWESOME.When you consistently do this everyday,you become a 'Doer' and you will have confidence to do anything and everything.
           I am currently experiencing the above cited example.My day started at 5 in the morning and it's 11pm right now.I had a lot of things scheduled for the day and I succeeded in finishing all of them.The only thing to be done was my blogpost but I was very tired.Then I thought let me be quick and finish it off and I have finally accomplished it.My blogpost is done,just because I was quick in thinking and quick in doing.BE QUICK IN WHATEVER YOU DO IS THE TRICK.
Thank you for reading.
Vishwesh Wali from India.

No comments:

Post a Comment