Sunday 5 October 2014

You LIVE LIFE only when you can SACRIFICE!

                     'Kuch pane ke liye Kuch kona padta hai.'This a very famous saying in Hindi which means.'To gain something,you need to lose something.'I am sure that all of you would agree to this quote.In single word,it refers to 'Sacrifice.'
                We must sacrifice many things in our life to achieve something or to become someone.A salute to all those freedom fighters who sacrificed their LIVES to get freedom for their Nation.Hats off to those soldiers in the army who sacrifice all kinds of entertainment,keep their lives at risk and protect US by being at the Border.The Soldiers are the REAL HEROES.Just imagine,we feel so bad only if we sacrifice a movie or a mobile phone or some THING.But the Soldiers sacrifice all kinds of entertainment,they sacrifice their time or life with their families.As I have mentioned above,you need to Lose something to Gain something.So,the Soldiers sacrifice or lose the chance to enjoy with their families,friends and other kinds of entertainment.What they Gain is protection and Safeguarding of the entire country.I really feel proud for the Indian Soldiers for their COMMENDABLE work.
             I am not strong minded to sacrifice the life with my family and join the Army.But I will assure/challenge/commit that I will Serve the people of my country in all the means that are possible by me.I will sacrifice certain things at certain points of time,through which I can help myself to GROW as well as help others to come up in their lives.I feel happy about myself for the sacrifices I have done in my life which has definitely led to a massive GROWTH in me as well as others.A simple example is this blogpost.I am travelling right now and luckily the bus is a sleeper coach.I can just lie down and sleep or listen to music or chat with friends,which most of the people of my age would have done at such a situation.But I sacrificed those things to compile this blogpost.Through every blogpost of mine I see a GROWTH in me.I had to sacrifice my sleep and music to get this blogpost done.So,always remember that you can GAIN something only if you LOSE something.
              The reason for writing this blogpost was because I had to Sacrifice enjoyment with my family and leave to Bangalore for an important Meeting.I sacrificed or lost that enjoyment or amazing time with family but I will be able to attend the meeting tomorrow.Through this meeting,I will help myself GROW in different aspects and also this meeting is one of key things to make an event successful on 23 November.This event will make nearly 500 people to enjoy and experience something really WONDERFUL,which they might have not experienced in their life time.So,my sacrifice will lead to someone's happiness and I am really happy for that.
"NO PAIN,NO GAIN."
Thank you for reading.
Vishwesh Wali from India.

No comments:

Post a Comment