Saturday 11 October 2014

Give your BEST in each and every ATTEMPT!

          "Try,try,try till you succeed."This is a very old proverb which many of us would have heard of.Trying till you succeed is MUST but make sure that your each try is to the best of your ability.
           We ATTEMPT a lot of things in our life.We succeed many times and we also fail a lot of times.To be successful in life,we must give our BEST in every attempt we make.Why do we fail in something?Because we don't attempt it with seriousness or it won't be our best attempt.
         A simple example to prove that ATTEMPTS decides Success or Failure.A student fails in his exams in one of the subject.He decides to write the exam again and starts preparing for it.And he passes the exam in the second attempt.It means that the first attempt was not sufficient but the second attempt was sufficient.So,it clearly shows that if the student had put his BEST ATTEMPT during the first time he wrote the exam,he would have definitely passed.Thus,ATTEMPTS decides Success or Failure.
            The reason for me writing this blogpost is due to an exam I wrote today.I had an aptitude exam today and I was not interested in writing it.So,I dint put the BEST ATTEMPT and just gave a normal attempt.As soon as I came out of the exam hall I realised that I wasted an opportunity as well as time.I had kept aside my time for that aptitude exam and it's MUST for me to give my BEST.As I dint do that,I failed to score well.This made me REALIZE that if I had given my BEST ATTEMPT,I would have scored well as well as done justice to TIME,which once gone cannot come back.Thus,I have decided that I will give my BEST in each and every attempt in everything I do.I am damn sure that I will keep up this commitment of mine.
            We will HAVE to go through both Success and Failure in our lives.But give your BEST ATTEMPT always.If you fail even after giving the best attempt,it means the path/method/way/procedure is not correct and hence you must identify the mistake in your way/procedure and rectify it.Then,if you give your BEST ATTEMPT,no one can STOP YOU!!!!!!So WHATEVER IT IS,GIVE YOUR BEST EACH TIME!
Thank you for reading.
Vishwesh Wali from India.

No comments:

Post a Comment