Tuesday 14 October 2014

I am on the RIGHT PATH!!!

                    This is definitely a very COMPETITIVE World.We compete throughout our Lives.Let it be childhood,Adulthood or Old age we are always into some or the other kind of Competition.Sometimes we Win the competition and sometimes we lose the competition as Life is always a blend of Success and Failure.But the major question is,'Are we aware of the objective of the competition?','Do we atleast know the reason for competing?','Do we know what we get out of it?' The Answer is No for MOST of the people in this world as they keep competing just because someone else is doing it or due to coercion.This clearly shows that they don't know the right direction to head towards in their life and it might also be that they have no idea if they are on the RIGHT PATH.Especially,most of the students face this hitch.I am damn sure that it there will be a MASSIVE Transmission even if there is one RIGHT PERSON to make them REALIZE the purpose of life and also to help them figure out the right direction to make their life meaningful.Thus,there is a need for a humongous number of Leaders in this world to transform the world.I feel blessed to have my lovely Family,there ain't a day wherein they have not supported me.To add on to my blessings,there are wonderful creatures in my life called "Mentors."My Mentors are the reason for my Growth as a person.They have made me understand the purpose of Life.They have taught me a lot things and they have also helped me find the right direction in my life.Their constant support has been one of the main reasons for most of my wonderful accomplishments.I feel so PROUD of myself that I know the RIGHT DIRECTION in my life and I also know that I am on the RIGHT PATH.

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is true!!!! Behind every successful man , there is a Right person to guide one towards the right path....

    The elders ( parents, grandparents, brothers, sisters...) , mentors are the main people who guide us what is wrong or right....

    I am very much inspired to take decisions and be on the right path from my brother : Vishwesh Wali and who is guiding me towards the "Right Path "and a Bright Future-:)

    ReplyDelete