Monday 6 October 2014

The NEWSHOUR DEBATE-ARNAB GOSWAMI

          
  The Newshour Debate is a Live debate anchored by Arnab Goswami,which is aired at 9pm weekdays on Indian News Channel 'Times Now.'Arnab Goswami is an Indian Journalist who is the Editor-in-chief and News Anchor of the Indian News channel 'Times Now.'A lot of information about this will be definitely available on Internet.Hence,I would like to add some of the learnings or lessons that I took out from this show.
              I must say that it was a TEREFFIC evening today,mainly after watching 'The Newshour Debate.'There is a famous quote,'Don't Judge a Book by its cover.'I realised or understood the truth of this quote/saying today.I usually had a feeling that 'The Newshour Debate' is a show in which there is only argument and nothing meaningful takes place.But I watched it completely from the beginning till the end and I was taken up by surprise as the Show was completely different from what I had perceived.
             A lot of argument and debate does happen in this show but each and every statement is a meaningful one.I will refer The Newshour Debate as TND hereafter.TND is such an amazing show that it helps a person understand many things that he would not have known before.If a person has no idea about a particular topic and that topic is taken up in TND,then I am sure that the person who dint have any idea will get to know a lot of things about it and he will get to know that clearly.For example,I dint know about the 'Illegal Land case of Robert Vadra.'But after watching TND,I learnt a lot of things about it and also got to know who are involved in it.
           I would seriously recommend those interested or keen to develop debating skills,to please watch TND anchored by Arnab Goswami.He is just TEREFFIC.After listening to him in the show,I realised that it is very important for a person to be prepared massively about the particular topic before he gets into debating about it.The confidence in Arnab Goswami's voice clearly shows his preparation and efforts to know each and every point about whatever topic he takes up.And MOST appreciable  quality of Arnab Goswami is the way he manages everything inspite of multiple people speaking at the same time.I also learnt how important is it to be patient and also to keep calm and composed when into any kind of debate.
It seriously was a delight watching this show.
Thank you for reading.
Vishwesh Wali from India.

No comments:

Post a Comment