Thursday 2 October 2014

Listening to Songs TRIGGERS me to WORK MORE!

           'Songs'-The best means to soothe your mind or celebrate an achievement or to trigger yourself when you are feeling low.I am an hardcore lover of MUSIC and also SONGS.
           I prefer listening to Songs whenever I am excited or when I am feeling low or at times when I need some soothing to Mind.I really enjoy listening to Songs.And it is also true that listening to songs has helped me feel better in every kind of situation.
             The reason for me writing this blogpost is due to the wonderful effects that I experience after listening to songs.Whenever I am really excited or in a mood to enjoy,I love to put on loud music and just be LOST in it.I sometimes listen to songs,as soon as I get up in the morning so that it lets me kick start my day with energy.I do listen to some soothing music and slow songs when I feel low as it helps me get out of the LOW mood.
              I also listen to songs when I am exercising because listening to it provides me energy required to exercise.Infact,I have found that I exercise more when I listen to songs.Listening to songs makes my body get tuned with the songs and hence I won't think much on what I do but I do that work enthusiastically.
          I have also experienced that listening to songs helps me GET UP and do something and mainly it helps me do it with full of energy and enthusiasm.Right now,I am travelling to Tumkur.I felt like listening to songs as it was a long time since I had given time to listen songs.And this activity of listening triggered me to do something productive and hence I started writing this blogpost.Listening to songs helps me do something productive because it is your achievements which makes you feel GOOD about yourself and encourages you to DO more.
              I had a plan to just enjoy the journey and give some rest to my body till I reach Tumkur.But listening to songs triggered and inspired me to do something and hence I started writing this blogpost.Writing blogs is something that has shown me the better side of ME and I LOVE doing it!!!
Thank you for reading.
Vishwesh Wali from India.

3 comments: