Monday 27 October 2014

Back to the BLOGGING SPREE!!!

          I have a dream that there must be a lot of attributes that will define me when I become successful in life.I am sure that one of the attribute will be - Ardent Blogger.I am really very passionate about writing blogs and I have successfully written more than 250 blogposts.I am sure that there is a long way to go!

             We can't win always or we can't be perfect in something everytime.There will be times when you will have to lose or miss out something due to some reasons.I am a Ardent blogger but more than that I am a consistent blogger.I write blogposts each and everyday.I had to miss out on writing blogposts everyday due to shortage of time as more responsibilities were on my shoulders.I knew that I was missing writing blogposts due to something which was more important than blogposts but still I had a feeling that I am not able to do my blogposts.
               And as we all know that Nothing is permanent,same was the case in me missing out on writing blogposts.I have finally decided to jump into daily blogging again by having made suitable arrangements that will help me accomplish other important works as well.I actually thought of starting it from tomorrow but again my mind reinforced a quote of mine - "Procrastination feels good only for NOW."Then I got up and decided that if at all I am getting back into daily blogging,it will be from today.And here it is,I have successfully entered the blogging spree again and have completed a blogpost.I will also take up a commitment that I will make Blogging as important as daily chores in a few days.
Thank you for reading.
Vishwesh Wali from India.

No comments:

Post a Comment