Saturday 20 July 2013

YES I CAN!!!

            "YES I CAN" is a attitude which i feel everyone should develop because the major reasons for failure of many people in this world is the fact that they lack self-confidence and just give up without even giving a try.So,i feel everyone should have a feeling that 'yes i can' in whatever field they enter.
     Today was an inspiring day for me and learnt a lot about Women Empowerment and entrepreneurship.The day began normally but then it became special because of our event.There was an event today on Women entrepreneurship wherin the best speakers Sujit Lalwani Sir,Mohan Sir and Bharath Sir were to address the gathering of young girls of the city to inspire and empower them and it did happen as usual.
        Learning should be a daily process,there are many learnings in each and every step of our life and i am learning a lot from mine.My mentors have been of great inspiration to me.I feel so proud to have such awesome mentors.I feel that the beginning of a new revolution has begun.
     I made a decision to blog everyday from today,not for people to see,people to know about me but to develop an habit of "Consistently Consistency."I am sure i will do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment