Thursday 25 July 2013

TODAY...!!!

     Today was a wonderful day again.I spent major part of the day in home because i was a bit unwell.But i could spend that time with my parents which made me very happy as it was so many days since i spent long time with them because of a little busy schedule of mine.
        However i dint waste much time on anything unnecessary,i have a target to finish reading a book of Sir Richard Branson-"Losing my virginity"so i worked towards its accomplishment for sometime.It feels so amazing when you are engaged with some or the other thing.If we just sit simply without doing anything productive,unnecessary thoughts and tensions come to mind.There is a saying about it as-"Empty mind is a devil's workshop".
       After that i had to submit the ambassador form of 36meals trust,so had to move out of house and got some fresh air.I am so happy to be a part of a brilliant NGO called 36meals.com.Its vision is to create a hunger free world as there are nearly one billion people who go to bed without even a morsel of food."Food not wasted is food created" is the major policy of 36meals.com.
     Then i met my mentors which made my day compete:).They are truly awesome,WORLD's BEST MENTORS.I feel proud to be mentored by them,each one is amazing in their own way.
       After that it was time to do a bit of talking with god so visited temple which further energised me and gave an superb feeling.I just wish to do more and more productive things throughout the day and time wasted should be completely minimised than now.The feeling when the day is completely utilized for something useful is inexpressable.
     One awesome thing i learnt from my mentor-"SLEEP WHEN YOUR BODY SAYS I AM DONE FOR THE DAY AND NOT WHEN YOUR MIND SAYS"

No comments:

Post a Comment