Monday 29 July 2013

THE ALMIGHTY

            ALMIGHTY is the Abrahamic term for God.Not everyone in this world believe in God's existence.I do believe that God exists.The Almighty is responsible for creation of this wonderful "LIFE".I would really like to salute "The Almighty" for the systematic way in which the world is running because of him.
           Dont ever do things or dont do things fearing about God.God is not someone who will punish us for not performing rituals,so performing rituals should not be by out of fear but it should be real worship.God doesnt curse anyone instead he just blesses everyone.If you think nothing is going good in your life and tell God that nothing is going right,he will just bless so the same thing will continue.Therefore always have positive approach towards everything,when something doesnt happen as you expected then instead of grieving,just tell yourself that something better is coming my way.
          There is a saying which my mentors often use which describes the last part of the above paragraph:"If you miss a lunch,definitely there is great dinner."
          Even though i believed in God,I used to perform rituals out of fear than worship until I realised that God is not someone who will punish us for not performing rituals and it should be out of pure Worship.Just trust that God is always with you and always to bless you.I completely believe in this fact and tomorrow is a day which is very important to me and am very sure that God will bless me.
MY PARENTS:)
         I have learnt from many of my elders that "God couldnt look after all of us,so he sent someone called "PARENTS" in order to take care of us."I completely agrre to this and feel that "MY PARENTS" are the real GOD to me.I just love them soooo much for the tremendous support they give me in whatever I do and the way they take care of me even though I am 19 years old.I have been making them feel proud always and it will surely continue till I leave this planet.Just do your work sincerely with full dedication and determination,that is equivalent to worship.As most of us would have heard this famous proverb:"WORK IS WORSHIP."
        So i request my viewers to be good friends with GOD rather than fearing that he will punish or harm if we dont perform rituals.God is always with you as long as you believe in him.
     

No comments:

Post a Comment