Tuesday 30 July 2013

GOALS

        I would like to start my blog with a superb quote related to aiming : "AIM FOR THE MOON EVEN IF YOU MISS,YOU'LL BECOME ONE OF THE STARS."Always Dream big is what my mentors have taught me.Nobody is perfect or as in machines,not all machines are ideal that is 100% efficient.So aim high and you will get a good output even though not as expected.
        Goals are very essential in life,if there are no goals then it means the life is just purposeless.What are Goals?? Simple Goals are nothing but Dreams with a deadline.Dreams wont have value if there are no deadlines.If there are deadlines,you can compare how close you are to it or by what measure you missed it.Goals must be SMART
S-Specific.
M-Measureable
A-Achievable
R-Realistic
T-Time bound.
       I have a lot of goals in my life but the one on which I am working presently is owning a bike called "HAYABUSA" within 26 MAY 2014.I am damn sure it will be done.

No comments:

Post a Comment