Monday 22 July 2013

A PROUD FEELING

         Each and every day in life is special,we cant rewind or go back,we have to just live it once!!!Today was a very special day,inspite of sleeping late in the night I got up early to watch something on television.Was it something that special? Yes it was.My mentor Sujit Lalwani Sir was interviewed by DD Chandana channel today.
      I was very happy because people will get inspiration sitting at home,at the start of the day.And i am really proud of his great achievements till now:International Inspirational Speaker,One Young WOrld Ambassador,Your Big Year competition Finalist in the year 2012,Founder of company Inspiration Unlimited and also founder of an e-magazine called IUemag,founder of a NGO-36meals.com,author of a book "Life Simplified" and all this at an young age of 26.
   He is different because he chose to be different and the world couldnt stop him and this is definitely just the beginning of a new revolution.I am very very very very proud to be mentee of such a wonderful mentor.And am damn sure that the day will come very soon when he will have the same proud feeling for having mentored me.And when one of my mentor Kunal Sir told that the interviewee Mr.Prabhakar who had interviewed nearly 2000 people till date said that among all the interviews this one was the best,it just made me even more happy and i was completely delighted.
        I wish that such auspicious moments keep coming regularly for the IU team and we shall definitely make this world a better place to live.

No comments:

Post a Comment