Saturday 31 May 2014

Wow!!!I got something amazing today

     
   Hello friends!! First of all I am very happy today and feeling blessed for having such lovely parents.I am happy for having got an amazing thing from my Dad today.
Me on the chair that dad gifted me!
         My dad had opened an IT company few years back and he was the Managing Director for it.I used to go with dad to office whenever he went there.In his(MD) cabin there was an amazing chair and it was for the Managing Director(Dad).Once I went and sat on that chair,dad told me to get up and warned me that that chair is only for the person who deserves it.
            This incident happened 8years back.Recently I remembered that incident and i started thinking about dad's words and felt like becoming a person who sits on chair like that after deserving.Though I have not grown so much to deserve a Managing director position in a company,I Atleast have dreams and am putting efforts that will make me a person bigger than a managing director of a company.I believe that I will be SOMEONE whom my family and my life partner will accept me as a gem of a person.Hence I requested dad to get me a chair like that for these qualities in me at such a young age.
       And today is the day that my Dad had bought the chair and had placed it in my room as a surprise.And must say that this was an amazing surprise and my reaction to this was just CRAZY!I just loved it!Feeling so very happy and blessed for being born to such parents.
       I love my FAMILY😊😊
Thank you for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment