Wednesday 21 May 2014

I hosted a show for the first time!!!

Wow!!!what an amazing feeling it is for me today.I truly believe that I am someone who because of stage fear have missed many opportunities wherein I could have proved myself.I believe in myself that I have great caliber but haven't shown it much.
         Today was the farewell party for our seniors and I am so glad that I hosted the show and it was for the first time.I am completely happy because I hosted it along with the special person,best friend of my life.I would like to thank this person because she believed in me and she just wanted me to listen to her and to agree to host the show with her.
           The farewell was in the afternoon.In the morning there was a valedictory function.So after the valedictory function,there was lunch for all the students,teachers and of course the Chief guest-Sudindra sir,director of Alliance group of institutions.
       Time passed by and the time for us to start the farewell party was nearing.Me and my friend were on stage and it was time to start and all I did was shook hands with my friend and took the center stage by wishing Good afternoon to the crowd.I am not sure how much fear I had before starting,but after I wished everyone a Good afternoon-The show went on without any fear.However I wouldn't say it was perfect because always there is a scope for improvement.
         We were glad that the show went on well and there was a good response.Its always difficult to control students crowd that to in something like a farewell party.But we could handle it and run the show successfully.
         A very happy feeling at the end of the day.And i believe that it was a surprising day for my friend as well.We both reached home after finishing the farewell party.After speaking for sometime it was time for her to go home.The weather seemed likely to rain and that friend of mine didn't knew that I know to drive car.So I took her by surprise when we went down as I sat inside the car and told come in I will drop you-She was shocked and wonderful reaction it was for me to see:-)
      Thank you for reading:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment